December 4, 2012

Hello!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leggings/Sweater: F21, Shirt: Bohme (utah) Boots: Target. 

 Hello! It's been so long, how have you been? Sorry for my random extremely long absence from the blog, life has been a little crazy. Let me just update you a minute. We're moving!! Out of Rexburg! But don't hold your breath we might decide to move back like last year. I'm kidding let's pray that does not happen, actually I'm 100% sure that is not going to happen. 

We will be moving to the Salt Lake area at the end of this week, David started a new job last month and has been working there and then from home. So he has been all over the place this last month and we are excited to finally be settled in just one place.

So with all the fun and stress that comes with moving and the end of the semester rush I've decided to take a little break from blogging. Not that I've already been doing that, but now that it's official I don't have to feel guilty for everyday I don't post. I want to take this time to just enjoy the holidays and focus on what matters most. I have to be honest and say that this past little break from the internet has been nice, but at the same time I do miss it, so after the new year I will be back in full force! 

I hope you have a lovely holiday, and I will see you after the new year! 

P.S. I will still be on twitter on instagram.
SHARE:

12 comments:

  1. Cutest outfit and bump ever!!!
    XO
    Eryka @ ABCDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, you look amazing! Have a good break and come back fresh and ready to start the New Year!
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a bump now...love it!! Enjoy your blogging break and your holidays! Good luck with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Enjoy your break!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest outfit! I will have to check out forever 21 for that sweater!

    http://teenyhippie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful outfit! I love that cardigan :) Enjoy your break! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw you look so cute prego! Congrats on moving out of Rexburg for at least a while :) I know exactly how you feel! Good luck with your new adventure!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this mean you can do my hair now??? I live in Provo and have loved your style but now you're closer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! congratulations on your baby boy!!!!!! : ) i remember when I was just barely pregnant with Jack and we ran into you and david in the broulims parking lot and were discussing baby names. : ) ever since then I've been wondering and anticipating when you'd have your first baby. : ) okay, so we live in layton and would love to help you with anything you need help with. I'm sure you both have lots of friends around here and there are people you'd call before us, but if you need ANYTHING please let us help! with pregnancy, moving, anything. where are you guys thinking of moving to? I definitely know where you DON'T want to move to around the salt lake area so if you're interested in hearing my two cents on safe and unsafe places then look me up on facebook or send me an email (bethanysinesphotography@gmail.com) don't let that email address fool you, I'm definitely not a photographer. don't ask me what i was thinking. love you lots!!!! hope you're feeling alright! pregnancy is seriously the worst ever. : ) it gets better, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. by the way, i just had our second baby 2 months ago. : ) yay for babies!!!! Iour babies can be friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a pretty girl, and the baby bump is too cute!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. So SO pretty!! love it! So excited for you guys

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig