December 14, 2009

Harry Potter Victory!


Thats right people (Dad,Mom,Jenea my only blog readers love you!) I have read all 7 Harry Potter books. It only took me 2 years to do it! After years of making fun of all the Harry fan's I finally broke down and started reading the first one and fell in love with Harry and the gang. I can now freely talk about everything no more telling David to shush! I know all the secrets! and now I can decide which book is my favorite and which ones I don't like. I have never been a big fan of #5 I don't know why for some reason it just bother's me but I love all the rest especially number 6 that is until number 7 I really like that one but that could be because I just read it...... Anyways I'm really looking forward to the Seventh Movie because it's the only movie I will have seen after reading the book. I saw most of the movies and then read the books and 6 came out while I was reading 5 :(
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations!! Now I guess I can start the first one! I wanted to wait until all the movies were out and I wouldn't be disappointed with them. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig