December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent the afternoon in Idaho Falls stuffing ourselves with the most delicious burger's and onion rings in the world at the Snake Bite. Then spent sometime walking it off looking at the shops in the downtown. We later attempted to make homemade pizza and we are usually very good at it, but it wasn't working for us. The dough just wouldn't rise and I can't figure out why. Luckily Albertson's was open and we were able to grab a frozen cheese pizza, and we just added our own toppings. Pomegrante 7-UP is amazing you must try it!
We opened our Christmas Eve presents, David got me some J.Crew Pj's I have been wanting and I LOVE them! We read the Christmas Story, and watched Disney's A Christmas Carol and it was kind of scary.

On another note my Cat that I've had since I was little had to be put to sleep on Christmas Eve. It was sad but she was really sick, so it was for the better. I will miss her very much she was the greatest Cat there ever was and I can't wait to see her again. I love you Buddy Cat!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig