February 11, 2015

My Everday Makeup

I have been so excited to film this tutorial for so long, it's a look anyone can do and it's so simple you can do it in a matter of minutes. It's a narutal look that highlights your features rather covering them up. Mostly this is the look I wear on a daily basis however I don't always wear makeup everyday. It is nice to give my skin a break and not have to worry about what is on my face when I'm loving on my little boy. I also think it is great for your skin to have a break ever now and then. When I do wear this look it is for the days when I have a lot going on, we are running errands, meeting up with friends, going to a playgroup, or meeting Dad downtown for lunch.  I will list all the products I use down below. As always thanks for watching!

Products used:
NARS TINTED MOISTURIZER
MAYBELLINE DREAM LUMI CONCEALER
COVERGIRL PRESS POWDER
ELF BRONZER
NAKED 2 EYESHADOW
MAYBELLINE DEFINE A BROW
LOREAL MASCARA
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig