July 15, 2009

Self Portrait

This is really random! I had to take some pictures of Myself for my photo class. I decided to take pictures of myself in my wedding dress because A. I love weddings!!! B. I want to be a wedding photographer C. I love my wedding dress and wanted an excuse to put it on :) The pictures are not very good because I had to take them myself but David did help a little with the cupcake one. There is a really cute cupcake place right by where we live so I went in and asked if I could just hold a cupcake for a picture and he totally let me! Anyways really random sorry but I hope you enjoy!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweety. The dress is very pretty and you look lovely in it. The cupcake makes me hungry though. Now I'm going to have to find me a cupcake shope!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig