February 23, 2010

Lactose

Milk. David can't have it we are pretty sure he is lactose! Right after we have cookies or especially pizza his stomach hurts real bad! This has been going on for months and I have tried to be a good wife and remember not to feed him things that have cheese or milk but then I'll make cookies and give him ranch and he gets sick and I feel awful sometimes he forgets because the pain isn't too bad but other times he remembers and chooses not to say anything to me. However this week is a different story he isn't allowed anything that could make his stomach hurt so we can see if that is the real problem or if something else is going on. I feel so bad for him! But hopefully we can figure it out soon and he won't be sick anymore!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Sorry David. There is nothing like a challenge and life is nothing if it isn't challenging. I hope you may find some substitues that will make a nice compromise to your having to give up milk products. I don't know about the pizza though. Pizza without cheese? Is that possible? Well, anyway, hang in there. I love you.

    You too sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig