September 27, 2012



Shirt: F21, Sweater: Gap(here), Pants: Paige Denim(here), Shoes: Target (here), Necklace: F21.

Yesterday I decided to be a really good house wife and clean up the apartment before the hubs got home. I got home a whole 45 minutes before he did, plenty of time time to get some things cleaned. Well it was definitely enough time to vacuum the living room, throw a bunch of random items into the second bedroom and watch barefoot contessa whip up some fancy dessert I can't spell. No really I tried and I'm too lazy to look it up in Google.

So I don't win the award for house wife of the year or spelling bee champ however I have blogged for two days in a row, and that's something to be proud of.
SHARE:

13 comments:

  1. this outfit is great! (as are the others i saw scanning your blog!) new follower :)

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my goodness, if only i could tell you how many times i've done the toss-everything-into-the-other-room method of cleaning! (ok, like every day of my life)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blouse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah. I love the good dessert laziness. Totally with you on that. I just want to be fed chocolate bon bons and Turkish delights sometimes. No recipe required.

    Love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a champ! And this outfits a champ too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sweater looks AWESOME on you! I love it. My house is currently in "throw everything in to the bedroom cause no one can see it there" mode. Maybe I should clean instead of blog? Probably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha best post title yet. and that's a great sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I get those urges too. More often though, I get distracted before I've even really started, oops ;)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look, very cute :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should see my second bedroom. It's where all the random stuff we have gets thrown into. All the time. It's terrible.

    On another note, I am loving that blouse/sweater combo! What perfect colors and textures for fall.

    I just found your blog, and it's adorable. I'm excited to be your newest follower!

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray! getting the house picked up is so worth the time. it feels so good! & i love your shoot...swooning for it over here. ; )

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig