October 1, 2012

October 1st On A Monday



Someone told me the other day it was such a blogger cliche to love Fall. Is this true? I was unaware, I just thought it was a matter of opinion on which season you like best. And what's not to love about Fall?

Either way now that October is here it truly feel like Fall and I don't have to feel so guilty for wearing my boots everyday. This weekend was mostly just me and the hubs (a nice change of pace) we went to the straw maze, made crock pot chili and cornbread, stayed in and snuggled while watching movies, and planned out our Halloween costume. Last year we were making them just minutes before we left the house. This may happen again but at least we have an idea.

Happy October 1st!
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. I love both of your tee shirts! Where did hubby get his?

    Also, maybe I'm part of the blogger cliche, but I do love fall... like you said, doesn't everyone?

    Looking forward to checking out more of your great blog! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got his short at Nordstrom Rack back in June. But it's made by RVCA so maybe they have it on their website?

      Delete
  2. That sounds like the most quintessential fall weekend you could have. And I know what you mean about loving fall for fall and not the trend. Enjoy your boot wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the Fall and have a blog so I guess I am part of the cliche as well. I have to agree with Lauren though, doesn't everyone love Fall?

    Your weekend sounds perfect. Mine was similar, my husband and I spent time together walking through the bush near our home and spent our Saturday night snuggled on the couch in front of a movie.

    I just found your blog last week and am really enjoying it!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought. Your weekend sounds great! Thanks for reading I'm glad you enjoy the blog!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE FALLLLLLLLLLLL! ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND BACK TO SCHOOL! Whoever said that can seriously shove it. Literally, go away. No one in the blogging world likes you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Autumn, I'm also a blogger but I don't think it's a cliche. I mean, everything about it is perfect. If it means being a cliche, I don't care. Hope you have a wonderful Autumn!
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i think everyone loves fall... and they should! it's the best time of the year. cute post/overall blog!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig