October 30, 2012

And Baby Makes 3


 Skirt: F21, Shoes/Shirt: H&M, Lips: Revlon Color Me Coral Belt: J.Crew

First off  I just want to say Thank You!! for all the love you've shown us our newest adventure! We couldn't be more excited and your comments, congratulations, joy, and love just makes us that much more happy! I've never felt so much love in the bloggersphere in my life, so thank you, thank you!

It was so hard keeping our secret for that long, so many times I wanted to announce it. It felt so good to finally let everyone know and oh boy am I glad we did! It's like getting married all over again everyone wants to run up and give me a big hug, and oh how I love the hugs!

As of now I am 18 weeks, which means I am almost half way through, Crazy!! Baby Boy is Due on April 3rd, although I'm secretly wishing he comes on March 31 (Easter Sunday) since his dad was born on an Easter Sunday and it would make a great story.  We are almost 99% sure on a name but I want to wait until he is here to share it in case I change my mind once I see him. Apparently that happens.....

I think it goes without saying the blogs neglect has been because of baby making me so sick. For the first little or should I say looong while it was hard enough to get dressed let alone put on makeup, but things are getting much better I'm starting to feel like myself again just an extremely tired version of myself. However that is all suppose to pass at some point, hopefully soon.

Thanks again for all the love, we couldn't be more thrilled to be parents. 
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. congrats miss!!! I am excited to see you model your fabulous fashion with a belly! so many new adventures :)

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again, so exciting! I can't believe you're half way though - you're still so tiny! We probably wouldn't have been able to tell for a while longer if you hadn't announced it haha :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the cutest pregnant ladyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh congrats! how exciting!!! you look soo so soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! You going to be a glamorous mammma!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first photo! I am beyond excited to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you! You make such a beautiful pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you are styling your little baby bump! You look so cute prego!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig