July 1, 2011

Fancy Friday

Top/Shoes: H&M, Pants/ Necklace: Forever 21 

Fancy Friday is here! 
How much are you loving these pictures! Josh wanted to try some studio 
lighting outside and I felt like a little modeling Rockstar in the park! It was such a blast thanks Josh

I will tell you a little secret, this blouse is actually super long. As in long enough I could maybe pass it as a dress. But I was tired of wearing it like that, so I tucked it in and voila a new outfit.
Hope everyone has an amazingly fancy 4th of July weekend!
 
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely adorable ensemble. I love the fishtail braid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sumbled upon your blog and am loving it! I miss Rexburg a LOT and I love seeing the little snips of it in your photos. Following your blog!

    xoxo

    derekandbeccasmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig