July 14, 2011

Veggie Tacos

Vegetarian Day 18. 

I am no cook, I actually hate it. So it is a very rare occasion, that I decided to create my own recipe. I think David was completely taken back when I came home and showed him my little recipe and said that I wanted to cook it. However we all know that he was the one who ended up cooking.... sigh, maybe next time, sorry sweetie! It is a really easy recipe though, that involves absolutely no cooking, just heating and chopping. I will probably make it when David is out of town sometime. 

Veggie Tacos

Ingredients: 
Organic Pinto Beans
White Rice
Tomatoes
Avocado
Lettuce
Cilantro
Sour Cream
Corn tortillas 

Directions:
1. Cook rice and beans
2. Chop lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado
3. Heat tortillas on a skillet
4. Put all ingredients in taco and Enjoy!

Want another easy recipe that involves no cooking, check out the burrito bowl.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig