March 18, 2015

How I use my favorite Essential Oils

I bought my Doterra Family Physician Kit back in October after going to a free oil class held here in Salt Lake. I bought that particularly kit because it came with a lot of the basic oils I wanted to try out. Now I'm obsessed and have had to re fill on some of favorites. I don't use all the oils in the kit just yet I am still a newbie and learning a lot daily. I have found 6 oils that I use on myself and on my family everyday though that help us more than I thought they would. Before I went to the class I was so confused with oils and how to use them. In the video I explain how I use the oils and when. Hopefully it clears up some questions you have and makes oils less scary. 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig