March 27, 2009

Wash Park

Washington Park is our favorite park in Denver its really big so you don't have to run around it nine times just to run 3 miles. That's usually all we do there is run or play tennis but last Saturday we did so much more. We wanted to have a picnic but didn't have a lot of food so we went and got sandwiches and fruit from Whole Foods. The food was delicious and the squirrels would agree, these three little squirrels would not leave us alone David was loving it but I really just wanted them to go away, then came the Ducks which I didn't mind so much because I was able to get some cool shots. Then we walked around the park for awhile we kept seeing people in these funny looking bikes and I was like o that looks fun and then we found we're they we're getting them from this little bike rental place by the water. We had to rent one, and it was so worth it!Our Blue Bike for the Hour! I loved it! It was so much fun! Only one of the wheels actually controlled the bike I kept trying to turn the bike with the fake wheel it was pretty funny! I drove us for most of the trip David was more in charge of keeping us moving it was hard with me wearing a skirt.
We took a little break to take some pictures. A lady asked if she wanted to take a picture of the both of us but I said no since it was my way nice camera so we took our own picture I'm very surprised it came out so well!
The ducks or I guess geese at the park, this one got way close to me which allowed me to get some cool shots. One got a little too close and when it flapped it's wing to take off I was sprayed with a bunch of water.


My Favorite shot!
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I can't believe that you've had a blog for two months now and I am just now hearing about it! Craig and I have gone through the entire thing catching up on your lives in Denver. I am so much better at keeping up with blogs than facebook so it is a good thing you hopped on the wagon. We miss you guys...it will be so great to have you come up to visit. April right? Man it looks like you have so much fun together. Craig and I were remembering the days when we used to set up miniature golf around the house, have relay races, etc. Man that is fun. I love all of your pictures Courtney! You are an awesome photographer and I will be putting you to use this summer so we can get a family photo! I hope you are alright with that! :) haha. Miss you, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad I can post comments again. Sorry it has taken so long to getting to that. I love the pictures here too. Maybe you SHOULD be a photographer.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig