December 12, 2011

Winter Florage



Dress: Target. Cardigan: Free People via T.J. Maxx. Necklace/Bracelets: F21. Boots: Old Navy. Tights: Urban.

The other day I had a friend ask me if I had sponsor's giving me clothe's to wear on my blog she and her friend were wondering because it seemed like I had a ton of clothes. I was so flattered because I don't have any sponsors sending me clothes and  I've worn these boot's in almost every picture this past fall. And I've definitely worn some items twice in different combination's.  It made me happy though because what I've been trying to show is working. That you don't need a ton of money or clothes to be fashionable. I do hope that after we start working I will be able to buy more because a lot of stuff I've had for a very long time and would like more than one pair of boots. 

We spent most of the weekend packing up the house.  I'm so glad we've started early because it can be really overwhelming deciding what to keep and what to get rid of.  The living room has become a large storage unit of thing's to move and thing's to sale/give to DI. It's so weird to see everything coming off the walls, we've been here for 2 & 1/2 years it will be sad to say goodbye.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous. love this outfit! you're the best at coming up with outfits out of what you already have!! LOVE YOU:)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig