March 12, 2012

A Fancy Video





Untitled from Courtney Palmer on Vimeo. Music: Desert Noises, Oak Tree
 I was inspired by this Kate Spade video to make a video of my outfit instead of taking pictures, so you can see it live in the flesh. I am not the greatest at video editing so no making fun and somehow along the way we managed to take pictures, I guess it just didn't feel right without them.
 Top/Skirt: F21, Wedges: Target, Watch/Bracelet: Charming Charlies. Lips: Siren. review here.
SHARE:

12 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! tanner keeps telling me to do something different and to do videos! i may just start doing it! you nailed it! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally thinking of you while making this, you should, yours would be really cool I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. I agree! Super cute...I loved the Kate Spade video. Rad! I totally loved that video. Did you do that with your iphone App? Very cute Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, the app is called 8mm. It's so fun!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely skirt!
    http://mereandthemr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun video! And your skirt is adorable! I wish F21 worked with my body! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got a lot of awesome stuff right now, you should go check it out I bet you could find something.

      Delete
  5. SO cool Courtney. I love that you added in Desert Noises. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I thought you would like that. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!! Totally love your skirt! It's beautiful!!

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig