March 22, 2012

Like a Lady

Blouse: F21, Pants: Nordstrom, Shoes: T.J. Maxx, Necklace: Gift, Glasses: Target, Bracelets: F21.

The weather is abosultely perfect today we had lunch in the park and as I was running in and out of stores I actually started sweating, don't be grossed out just little.

Why is that you run out of everything all at once. I feel like the day I run out of mascara I also run out of toilet paper, make-up wipes, milk, and detergent. It's crazy, and then you spend twice as much and twice as long as anyone wants to spend in Wal-Mart. Not to mention all the funny looks people give you for running errands in heels, get with it Rexburg you can do anything in heels. sheesh. 
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt. It is lacy but not frilly. And at least you only had to make one trip to Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true, sadly I forgot a couple things and will be going back haha.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig