Shirt: RVCA, Pants: Abercrombie, Shoes: Toms, Glasses: Cassette
- To use husband for the blog from pictures you took from a date night a couple weeks ago because you've been too lazy to put together a new outfit.
- To pretend like you know how to pick out a nectarine touching almost every single one in hopes that one will just speak to you "pick me"
- To not recognize someone for the third time... so embarrassing!
- To watch a really terriable movie for two hours because you want to know how it finishes.
- To hate how much they play volleyball olympics during the day.
- If you crave sloppy joes as an adult.
- To ask for another sample of tinted moisturizer at Sephora even though you know you already like it and should probably just go ahead and buy it.
Itching to share your It's Ok moments? Go ahead! Tell me all about it in the comments!