October 12, 2009

New York I Love You



I have been watching this trailer all day since David showed it to me yesterday. Lately I have been so eager to move to New York it's still two years away but I can't stop thinking about it and this trailer doesn't make it any better, and all the movies we keep watching of people living in New York doesn't help as well! I can't wait for the day when I can walk out of my fabulous apartment and look out on New York and say "Hello, I live here."
Anyways one day I will be blogging from New York until then I will watch this trailer(and all the millions of movies shot in New York) and dream.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Courtney, I have seen all of your recent posts and I've loved them...I just haven't left any comments! I love your apartment make-over and your outfit you would have worn in Denver! So funny the other day when I sent you that text on accident...I wrote you back saying something about how I was going to text you too...I don't think you knew that that text actually WAS for you. Confusing! Anyway, I have thought of you guys a lot recently and hope that you are doing well. Craig and I really want to come and see you both some time now that we're only like 5 hours away!

    I am totally jealous of your new furniture and stuff...Craig and I have been married over 5 years and still have lame hand-me-down furniture.

    We miss you guys and we'll talk again soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig