September 14, 2010

Paul Mitchell



Today was my first day as a Future Professional
(as they call us) at the Paul Mitchell Hair Academy.

I've been thinking about this for a long time.
Over a year in fact.
In short I really feel like this is what I'm suppose to be doing at this time in my life.

So I applied for graduation received my Associates degree
and now am on way to becoming a Rock star Hairstylist.

I'm nervous, but excited, and can't wait to start learning!

Wish me luck!


also David is the perfect husband.

Last night he made me my favorite dinner.
This morning he left a trail of notes
to the car to calm my nerves.
and there was one in my pocket.
Then he bought me the fake flowers I have really been wanting for our home.
and then made me dinner again.
I am loved!

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are loved and what's more we believe in you. So, congradulations upon recieving your Associates Degree and good luck in your new venture with Paul Mitchell Academy! Oh and just in case I didn't make it clear enough - I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I love the leggings. My favorite trend right now. Oh try the jeggings! Even more fun...just saying it is...Jeggings! I got some cheaper ones at ross. Just a thought for you my oh so stylish cuz. Have fun in your new profession!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig