September 30, 2010

happy thursday!



I'm really behind on updating our NYC trip. I will get on that. For now some pictures of the beautiful buildings. I love all the buildings in the city especially these hidden ones.

In other news David just got accepted to go to New York with the school in November. He will get to go to even more ad agencies and show his portfolio off. Sadly I can't go and trust me I am extremely jealous! But I am so proud of him and all the work he puts in!

Beauty school is great, we are doing perms this and hair styling. I'm excited to move on from the perms and learn how to style! I love it more each day the school is so much fun it doesn't even feel like I'm going to school. I LOVE IT! now a cheesy picture of me


Happy Thursday!
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thursday indeed. Best of luck to David in November. I'm happy to hear you are doing well with Paul Mitchell. Best wishes to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig