October 10, 2010

Another day in NYC

Saturday was our tourist day. We went to most of the big tourist spots.
Grand Central was beautiful we spent a good amount of time just standing around looking at the ceiling and people.

Then we went to the library. This was tricky to find because there are a lot of libraries in New York, but we found the one and only. Sadly the front of the building was being renovated I wanted to see the front in all it's glory. However the inside was still gorgeous. We weren't allowed to take pictures in the famous reading rooms but it was gorgeous however not as big as they make it look on TV.







We also went to Ground Zero, they have started building the memorial so there wasn't much to see of the actually sight but they did have a place for people to go to see a model of what the the new memorial and building would look like and a time line of what happened that day with peoples stories.

Of course there was a lot of shopping and a lot of walking.

I love this building.
I promise I am going to wrap up our New York trip this week. I need to. I can't remember what we did exactly each day. I guess that's not a big deal but I would like to be able to.

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit New York City with you one day. You make it sound so fun. Thanks for all the photos and comments.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig