August 16, 2011

i love....tuesdays.

Shirt: Urban, Jacket/Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bracelets: Charming Charlies.

10 things I am loving this week.

1. The weather it's been a little cooler and it's lovely.
2. Good friends.
3. The A/C unit a friend is letting us barrow.
4. Coco and her desire to sleep in the bathroom. 
5. David's funniness. 
6. Free movie rentals from the library. 
7. My red bike. 
8. My ability to keep the apartment consistently clean.
9. My sparkly shoes. (pictured above)
10. Delicious treats.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Your sparkly shoes are so cute! I love your jacket too! By the way, the cat in the box in the below posts is so cute! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Coco is such a character and so much fun to have around!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig