April 13, 2012

Fancy Friday



Chambray: J.Crew. Dress turned skirt: Target (old). Shoes: H&M (old). Glasses: Target (old). Lips: Revlon Fire & Ice.

I'm just really into making all my dresses skirts lately, and it's totally working so go me. 

Some things I hope to get done this weekend:

Try to finish decorating the apartment, these white walls are starting stare down on me. 

Go on a really long bike ride. 

Paint my nails. It's so hard to find time for this. 

Let the husband sleep in, and I might as well join him, right?

Buy school supplies. Scary. 

And of course eat some delicious food. 

Hope you have a great weekend!
SHARE:

12 comments:

  1. Do you have a tutorial on how to make a dress into a skirt? I'm intrigued by the idea, but am super uncrafty :) Help! :)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robin, I actually don't. But I will definitely work on one for you! Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
  2. Hattitude Style Blog

    i loove the little tie shirt over your dress. wearing a dress as a skirt is fabulous to add more to your wardrobe. i wore a dress today for my outfit post! it is fun mixing and matching for sure!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! It makes me feel like I have a whole new closet! So many options.

      Delete
  3. I have just discovered tying shirts up over dresses, it is great. I can wear spaghetti-strap dresses to school and not break rules. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I might have to try something like this for church on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to see it! E-mail me a pic if you do!

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit!
    You look great!
    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is so cute! Hope you got your apartment fancied up...I can't stand white walls staring down at me either. The first thing we always do when we move to a new place is paint all over it! :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally wish we could paint :( we can't. So we just have to stick to beautiful furniture, and awesome art.

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig