April 4, 2012
10 ways to feel Fancy. (fast)
1. Wear a Dress.Dresses truely are a girls best friend, and no longer just for church, they can make you feel and act more like a lady any day of the week. Even those mornings when I feel rushed and thrown together I can slip on a dress and feel good about how I look.
2. Bun it. Even though I'm usually putting my hair in a bun on it's most dirty of days it can make any outfit look more glamorous and put together. Plus it's fast and easy to do see my tutorial here.
3. Wing it. Don't have time to do your usually make-up routine? Winged liner is something you can do in just a couple of minutes that will make you feel like you just stepped off the run way.
4. Curl it.Maybe not the fastest way to feel more fancy but definitely worth the time if you've got it. This is the curling iron I use on my hair everyday and I love it.
5. Add some bling.Wear a big necklace or lots of bracelets to make yourself feel fancy.
6. Wear Heels. What works for dresses works for heels. Walking in heels makes me carry myself a little be higher (literally.)
7. False it. False lashes are all the rave these days, pair them with your winged eye and you'll really be feeling the fancy.
8. Run. I'm NOT saying wear tennis shoes, if you can manage please don't. I am saying that running makes me feel better about myself or simply just working out, it gives me a little boost of confidence.
9. Paint it. For me painted nails make all the difference. It says "Hi I care about myself and how I am presented."
10. Color it. When all else fails, lipstick will not. The quickest and easiest way to look glamerous is as easy as a few swipes of your favorite shade. Here are some reviews of my favorite lipsticks.