November 20, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

As usually I tried really hard to narrow it down to just a few shots because I really could have posted them all. This shoot was put together super last minute we threw together outfits we already had and I was literally painting over my purple nails as we pulled up to the park. But oh my you would never have never known that be looking at these pictures!

Guys Stephanie is a dream to work with!! We did a mini session at Salt Lakes Liberty Park and I cannot believe how many good shots she got in such a short amount of time. She really knows her stuff especially with the posing! She wastes no time messing around and throws you right into making you look your best. Her energy is addictive and her passion for what she does spills out of her! If you haven't called this girl you need to!!


Go Check out her site! http://stephaniehitchins.squarespace.com
SHARE:

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig