November 13, 2014

Get Ready With Me // Date Night

A couple weeks ago we had a random date night set up for a Tuesday night, it was a total surprise to me I didn't know where we were going until that morning. I thought it would be fun to take you guys along with me through getting ready and the date. We don't get to go out a lot just the two of us so when we do we like to switch it up and try new things especially places that aren't so baby friendly and Bodega, the restaurant we went to, was the perfect place for just that. 

I posted about our date night on instagram the next morning and if you follow me there you know a little bit about the resturant we went to already. When you walk into Bodega it looks just like a regular restaurant. Small bar in the corner a few tables and chairs, street tacos and small appetizers to eat. What you don't realize is that there is a door behind the bar that takes you downstairs into a full blown restaurant. I don't want to ruin it for anyone in case you haven't gone because it's such a neat experience not knowing what to expect and seeing it for the first time.

The restaurant downstairs is actually called "The Rest" and was designed after the speakeasies from back in the day and guys it does not disappoint, the energy is awesome and you feel like apart of this secret club and the food is amazing as well.

In order to eat at "The Rest" you have to make a reservation in advance I took a small amount of footage in the "libary" and bathroom but other than that I left it a big secret because it's so much more fun that way! Enjoy the video! If you end up going please come back and let me know what you thought! 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig