June 14, 2010

It's great to be 22

(birthday cake from last year by David)

This past year I

- Only moved once and loving it.
- Completely painted and re-decorated an apartment, still a work in progress.
- Learned how to bake thing's from scratch.
- Discovered a love for baking.
- Discovered a bigger love for baking cookies.
- Discovered I really hate cooking.
- Learned how to knit a scarve.
- Worked at Bajio again but in Idaho Falls.
- Bought my first Mac.
- Learned how to make books.
- Gained a stronger Testimony of my Heavenly Father's love for me and that he has a plan for me
- Truly honestly decided on what to do with school (more info. to come later)
- Got a job with the school.
- Decided pants aren't so bad but dresses are always better.
- Learned how to budget and save.
- Spent Christmas with the Palmer's
- Spent Thanksgiving with my family
- Attended a Beautiful wedding of an old friend.
- Made new friends.
- Started wearing lipstick.
- Planned a Surprise party.
- Was a Blonde and then went back to Brunette.
- Fell more in love my husband.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! now that's some Cake! I mean, wow it's big, pink, covered with candles and TALL and yeah, that's some Cake!

    Well, anyway, a great big 22 shout out to Courtney. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig