June 16, 2011

A Letter


 Dress: Urban, Leggings: J.Crew, Purse: Aldo, Shoes: H&M, Bracelet: Boutique in Austin

Dear Rexburg, 
Why do you have to be such a windy city, I can't handle you sometimes. You would be a lovely place in the summer time if you got rid of the wind. 

Dear Birthday, 
Am I really already 23? When did that happen? Not that I'm complaining, I'm excited for 23 I just remember being 16 and thinking my twenties would never come. 

Dear New York City, 
Only six months left until we call you home. I can't believe how fast it's coming up, I hope you are reserving a beautiful apartment for us, where they won't mind having Coco come along too. 

Dear Coco, 
Why do you cry so much lately, but then come snuggle with me at night. Are you sad you can't go outside, do you want to chase the birds?

 Dear Gym, 
We need to get together more. I miss you, but I've just been so busy. I hope you'll understand.
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks awesome in this shoot! Like the dress too!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig