June 13, 2011

The Weekend

We finally got around to going to the Rexburg farmer's market this weekend, and it was just full of delicious treats for us to eat. Which included honey lemonade, a rasberry macaroon, and a corn on the cob for me, because we all know how much I love corn on the cob. We tried out the new chinese resturant which is just like the other two chinese resturants in town Fong's and New Fong's and now this new one might as well call themselves Fong's 3.  I got the same thing I get at Fong's and it seriously tasted the exact same. Does anyone else feel this way? 

The best part of the whole weekend was my early Birthday Party (birthday tomorrow) We had dinner in the park, it was simply magical. I wish I could dinner in the park every sunday. Josh from innov8 came and took some pictures for us and I can't wait to see how they turned out! So as soon as I have those I will post more about it. Hope you had a Fancy Weekend!
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig