January 27, 2012

1 Dress. 5 Outfits. (fancy friday)

Top(dress)/Belt: H&M, Skirt: K-Mart, Shoes/Glasses: Urban, Necklace: Downeast.

Day Five

The big finally to the infamous dress. This look tied for my favorite with day two, this one is definitaly more "me" but day two is so comfortable and you know how I am about my comfort. I would love to know which day was your favorite or any ideas as to how you would have styled the dress. Maybe I will try out a suggestion in a regular weekly outfit post, if you've got something awesome for me to try.

Let's talk about these glasses. I've always wanted to wear glasses but felt like they never complimented my face shape. David bought these in the summer and I've been dying to try them out, but never got around to it. Mostly out of fear I would look silly, and a good friend of mine (cough rat king cough cough) owned the same pair and wore them religiously and I tried to avoid being a twin whenever possible. So really its the friends fault not mine. Hope you have a Fabulously Fancy weekend. Thanks for all the support during my adventure this week it was a lot of fun and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pumps and they work nicely with skirt print!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit.......pencil skirt with red lipsick and librairian glasses.........classic...........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig