January 10, 2012

I Love Via Instagram

Don't judge but I had no idea what Instagram was capable of until a good friend showed me. It's like a mini Facebook for pictures minus all those annoying things we hate about Facebook like status updates. So now that I know how awesome it is I've been getting my Instagram on like crazy, I love it. If you have Instagram you can follow me here.

On to I Love
 (i will spare you and not go through every photo.)

1. All the awesome food I've been eating like Chipotle. 
2. The funny way Coco likes to snuggle with me. 
3. The beautiful city in which I live. 
4. A huge library from which I can choose any book I like.
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with instagram! like OBSESSED! you can find me @morgan_virginia! love all the pics!

    Meet Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, i thought you guys were moving to new york! is seattle where it's at now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss hanging out like errryday. so glad you are happy and loving seattle!! i just love you and your buns! and coco and david! ahhh love everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren- Ya Seattle is where its at now haha. I explained everything in this post. http://afancyday.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-york-i-love-you.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig