January 26, 2012

1 Dress. 5 Outfits.

Top(dress): H&M, Pants: F21, Shoes: J.Crew, Belt/Necklace: Downeast, Cardigan: American Eagle.

Day Four
This combo was a little less comfortable, the dress was really long and kind of thick making it difficult to tuck in. The cardigan covered the back so it wasn't too bad but I don't know if I would wear it again. Good thing I never wear the same outfit twice.... ya right, I wish. I actually am horrible at wearing the same thing twice. Once I find an outfit I love I want to wear it over and over again, its really pathetic. I just love to be comfortable and if I put together something that is comfortable and cute I am all over that again, and again.
SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. this one is my favorite so far! I love the red cardigan:) kinda retro!

    www.montesYmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are making that dress work with all these different outfits. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig